2020 Final Dividend
As announced on 10 March 2021, Gold Road will pay a fully franked final dividend in respect of the six months to 31 December 2020 of 1.5 cents per share fully franked. Key details in relation to the dividend are below.
- Ex-Dividend date 25 March 2021
- Record date 26 March 2021 * final date to update bank account details
- Payment date 14 April 2021
The fully franked dividend has been determined in Australian dollars (AUD) and will be paid:
- in Australian dollars to shareholders with a registered address in Australia or New Zealand (for those New Zealanders who have set their payment preference to an Australian bank account);
- in New Zealand dollars to shareholders with a registered address in New Zealand and who have set their payment preference to a New Zealand bank account; and
- in Australian dollars to shareholders who have a registered address outside Australia or New Zealand.
For shareholders with an Australian or New Zealand registered address, payment will be by mandatory direct credit based on applicable information provided to the Company’s share registry, Computershare.
Cheques will be only issued to international shareholders.
Shareholders are encouraged to ensure their contact details and payment preferences held with Computershare are up to date via https://www.computershare.com.au/easyupdate/GOR by 5pm (AEDT) on 26 March 2021.