The Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday, 27 May 2021 at 2.00pm AWST as a Hybrid meeting, and can be attended either in person or online in real time, as per the information contained in the Notice of Meeting.
You can participate, exercise your right to vote and ask questions by following these easy steps:
It is important that you read the Notice of Meeting which includes information on the items to be voted on and instructions on how to vote.
Attend in Person
Gold Road is committed to health and safety, including the health and safety of the Company’s Shareholders, employees and contractors. To comply with potential Federal and State government laws and restrictions on public gatherings as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, and to ensure the safety of its Shareholders and other participants, the Company may only be able to admit a limited number of persons to the physical Meeting. There is a risk that Shareholders planning to attend the physical Meeting may not be admitted.
Registration will commence from 1.45pm
The Melbourne Hotel
33 Milligan Street
Perth WA 6000
To lodge a proxy before the meeting date
To nominate a proxy, click the button below. To access InvestorVote you will need to enter the Control Number 185113 and your SRN/HIN.
To participate virtually on the meeting date
The Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday, 27 May 2021, at 2.00pm AWST
To attend and vote in real time at the meeting, you can:
- Visit web.lumiagm.com/305-649-607 from your browser on your mobile device, tablet or computer (meeting ID: 305-649-607 ). This website will only be active on the day of the AGM.
- Enter you Gold Road holder number (SRN or HIN). This number will start with the letter X or I and can be found on printed holding or dividend statement
- Australian shareholders enter your postcode as registered on your shareholding. Overseas shareholders enter the country code. For New Zealand residents the code is NZL. For United Kingdom residents the code is GBR. For other countries please reference the Lumi country code guide.
If you do not know your Gold Road holder number please contact the Gold Road investor relations team by email [email protected] (prior to the meeting) or call Computershare on 1300 850 505 (within Australia) or +61 3 9415 4000 (outside Australia).
Online registration will open 1 hour before the start of the meeting.
To register as a guest, you will need to:
- Visit web.lumiagm.com/305-649-607 (this website will only be active on the day of the AGM)
- Click on the Guest option and register your details.
For further instructions on how to participate online, view the online meeting user guide.